…are the guardians of Trinity’s historical documents.
At the founding meeting on 19 June 1996, following main tasks were identified:
- to promote the understanding of the history of the parish of Trinity Church members and broader community.
- a forum for information and exchange of ideas on the subject of church and congregational history
- To collect and catalog documents of any kind of congregational history,
- to set up and maintain an archive
- to open the archives to history researchers.
The modus operandi of the history association:
- members meet regularly to report on existing and planning future projects
- undertakes research and related tasks
- appoint from among their members a manager and a deputy manager of the archives
- Search and maintain contact with related groups and institutions
- visit training courses, etc.
- plan and organize the “Kirchweihfest”
- prepare the publication of historical material.
Contact via email: email@example.com